Word is beginning to get out regarding the Lotus techjam – an exciting event scheduled for 28th May in IBM Staines:
We’ve just completed a very successful series of Lotusphere Comes to You events here in the UK. There is a very exciting buzz around all things Lotus and the message we heard loud and clear was for a more regular exchange of information.
So whether you are: -
* Nuts about Notes
* Salivating about Sametime
* Quackers about Quickr
* Potty about Portal
* Confident about Composite Applications
* Excited by Expeditor
* Caught by Connections
* Wowed by Widgets
The event is the : Lotus techJamon Wednesday 28th May (10:00 to 15:30) in Lotus Park, Staines
Come and meet your Lotus support team and benefit from an up-to-the-minute briefing on the latest Lotus developments. Learn what it means to be building a truly flexible collaboration infrastructure.
So, whether you’re up-to-speed or just keen to know more, come and share your enthusiasm with others bitten by the same bug, and sign up for the inaugural Lotus techJam
If so, please contact Nick Davis( nick_davis at uk.ibm.com ) -or- Dave Hay ( david_hay at uk.ibm.com )
Warning :This will be a high-tech with many hands-on demonstrations rather than sales and marketing, event, and suits may well be banned.
We have lined up some fabulous speakers for the day and a very exciting agenda.
The agenda is subject to change but in essence is as follows:
Notes / Domino 8.x Darren Adams, Ray Davies
Sametime Lewis Turek, Andy Walter
Connections Brendan Tutt, Matt Newton, Paula Dantas
Quickr John Wylie, Cali Clarke
UC2 John Crouch, Darren Adams
Portal and Forms Dave Hay, Nick Davis
Knowing many of those speaking at the event, and also having had discussions about the content, I am sure that this will be one session not to be missed. So, if you can make it to the Staines location on 28th May, get in touch with Nick or Dave ASAP – availability is limited, and places are sure to go quickly. See you there!
About the Blog
Authored by Stuart McIntyre and Rooven Pakkiri, this is the corporate blog for Collaboration Matters covering the topics of Collaboration and Social Business.
However, unlike most corporate blogs, we won't pull any punches or slip into dull company speak, we aim to tell it as it is and to demonstrate true thought-leadership in this space.
- McKinsey Quarterly: Making internal collaboration work – An interview with Don Tapscott
- Get a fantastic deal for IBM Connect 2013 with Kenexa
- Joining the team… Sharon Bellamy
- The Social Business imperative – a time of radical corporate change
- IBM introduces the IBM Connections Suite
- The rise of the Community Manager and the Collaboration Garden: an IBM Social Business Briefing
- Collaboration Matters awarded IBM Platinum Achievement Award
- Different technology, same values
- Warning for IBM Connections admins – change that Plugin keyfile password!
- Social Connections III – Registration is open, session abstracts invited!