Featuring the LotusLive Dashboard, social profiles, networking with others inside and outside your organisation, groups, project management and activities, Sametime instant messaging and social file sharing, LotusLive Connections is designed to a low cost online collaboration solution for small to medium businesses and corporate departments. Taking many features from the on-premise Lotus Connections social software product, it provides an integrated and easy-to-manage cloud-based solution that offers fast deployment and excellent value for money, starting from less than $10 per user per month.
30-day trial accounts will be available from today, providing an ideal opportunity to see how LotusLive Connections can benefit your organisation. We’ll post more information as it becomes available…
About the Blog
Authored by Stuart McIntyre and Rooven Pakkiri, this is the corporate blog for Collaboration Matters covering the topics of Collaboration and Social Business.
However, unlike most corporate blogs, we won't pull any punches or slip into dull company speak, we aim to tell it as it is and to demonstrate true thought-leadership in this space.
- McKinsey Quarterly: Making internal collaboration work – An interview with Don Tapscott
- Get a fantastic deal for IBM Connect 2013 with Kenexa
- Joining the team… Sharon Bellamy
- The Social Business imperative – a time of radical corporate change
- IBM introduces the IBM Connections Suite
- The rise of the Community Manager and the Collaboration Garden: an IBM Social Business Briefing
- Collaboration Matters awarded IBM Platinum Achievement Award
- Different technology, same values
- Warning for IBM Connections admins – change that Plugin keyfile password!
- Social Connections III – Registration is open, session abstracts invited!